ARRL Information Technology Manager Michael Keane, K1MK, is reporting that while Logbook of The World (LoTW <http://www.arrl.org/logbook-of-the-world>) system is currently down, it is expected to be back up by 9 AM EST (1400 UTC) on Friday, November 9. "While the system is temporarily down, radio amateurs are not able to access LoTW or upload their logs," Keane explained. "No data has been lost, and everyone's records are intact. We understand the problem and we are in the process of restoring service to LoTW. Since both the Logbook of The World service and the Online DXCC <http://www.arrl.org/news/online-dxcc-application-to-debut-april-2> service are connected to the ARRL Awards System, radio amateurs are not able to access either service until the system is restored. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and want to assure the amateur community that the ARRL is working diligently to restore service to these popular programs."

From the ARRL Letter.......

Steve, N4JQQ