Hello,
We believe that much of the chaos on the bands during DXpeditions is caused by
the operating tactics of the DXpedition operator – this leads to poor operating
by DX-Chasers, and therefore to chaos. At a meeting of RSGB, CDXC and GM-DX on
October 13th we agreed to strengthen the ‘DX Code of Conduct’ and to prioritise
the DXpedition side. This has now been completed, thanks to Wayne N7NG and ‘DX
University’, and has been renamed ‘Best Practices for DXpedition Operating’.
Please see:

http://www.dxuniversity.com/showpage.php?id=20&title=Best_Practices_for_DXpedition_Operating

or go to www.dxuniversity.com click on DXpeditioning Tools, then Basic
Practices. Each of the 13 points is hyper-linked to some explanatory text.

We would hope that DX organisations will adopt it as a  condition of funding.
This would hopefully spread to become the normal requirement for all DXpedition
funding: DXpeditions would not only ‘support’ it, but would also implement it
on-air. In this way we expect that chaos on DX bands can be reduced somewhat
whenever a DXpedition is under way.

I look forward to seeing your comments,
73 de Roger/G3SXW.

or