From: <dx-news@njdxa.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:29 AM
To: <dx-news@njdxa.org>
Subject: DXR Digest

From: "Bert Garcia" <n...@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 07:12:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [DX-NEWS] Best Practices for DXpedition Operating

In my opinion I think DXing is fine the way it is. We donâ?Tt need
any once per mode or once per band rules. If we do need those rules,
perhaps ARRL should restructure the Challenge Award and only permit once
per mode or once per band to count for each DX callsign.

There are many facets to ham radio. Making rules to ensure the
100W/dipole weekend DXer gets a contact shouldnâ?Tt be a priority
to a DXpedition. DXing is a competitive sport. Be polite when
youâ?Tre on the air â?" all bands, all modes.

Bert N8NN