If anyone receives a message something like the following:

I'm protecting myself from receiving junk mail.

Just this once, click the link below so I can receive your emails. You won't have to do this again.

<http://spamarrest.com/a?48214807:38012>http://spamarrest.com/a?48214807:nnnnnnn

        don't respond. This particular one (spamarrest.com) is on several
large spam black list because they are suspected of harvesting the email
addresses of people answering.

        In addition, I would appreciate if you would forward a copy to either
Steve, Ron, or me, and we will unsubscribe the person who originated the
message.

        I am totally against spam but there are much better ways of filtering
without exposing innocent people to address harvesting.

Urb, W2DEC [EMAIL PROTECTED]