open the QSO you want to change in the QSO window, then hover over the 'country
prefix', and then hit 'F1" on the key board, that brings up the country pick
list, you should be able to choose the country for this qso.

 73's Ed
w...@ymail.com
http://www.qrz.com/db/W1ZZ

    On Monday, October 17, 2016 5:02 AM, Ernie Walls <vk...@wallsy.com.au>