On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 10:45 AM, Mike Streeter WM5DX wrote:

> I have been running version 6.03 for years with Windows Vista and XP. My
> spare laptop is
> Windows 10 and 6.03 will not load in it. I assume that is because 6.03 is
> very old.
> Can someone confirm that 6.03 will not run on Win 10?  Cost of upgrade?
> Have never upgraded because it ain't broke and I don't want to fix what ain't
> broke.

I just tried to install DX4WIN 6.03 on a computer that runs Windows 10
64-bit, and I got a "Port Drive Not Found" error when I try to run it.
The same thing happened when I tried to run it in Windows XP
Compatibility Mode.  I don't have a 32-bit installation of Windows 10
to test on.

You can find pricing information on the DX4WIN web site:

    http://www.dx4win.com/

There are some upgrade notes here:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/appnotes/upgrade.html

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us