On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 12:06 PM, Mike Rhodes W8DN wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone has tried to import a log from JT65-HF by HB9HQX??
> I only have a few Q's in that log but thought I would try to convert it to
> ADIF and import to DX4Win but the ADIF file locks up DX4Win. JT65-HF exports
> two apparently different ADIF formats (thought there was a standard), one
> being LOTW and the other eQSL. Tried both with same results.

And what were those "same results"?  DX4WIN only supports the modes
JT65, JT65A and JT65M at this time.  If JT65HF is the *only* mode you
operate, then it might be possible to edit the ADIF file, changing all
"JT65HF:6" to "JT65:4".  You should still use the original exported
ADIF files for upload to LoTW and eQSL.  I have no idea why the
program would export two different files, ADIF is ADIF.  You can send
me both files if you wish.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us