From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of OZ0J Joe
Sent: Tuesday, 13 December, 2016 13:52
To: 'DX4WIN'
Subject: [Dx4win] Error in DXCC report - version 8.05

Hi

I earlier got the information that CW QSOs before 1 January 1975 do not
count for DXCC. Since that I have tried to help my friend OZ1LO to find out,
whatever there is an error in the DXCC report in DX4WIN version 8.05.

I have created a log with 2 QSOs on 80 M. Both QSOs are with CW mode and one
QSO is BEFORE 1 January 1975 and one AFTER.

When I run the DXCC report (Report -> DXCC) I get this result:

MIXED 2
CW 1
80 M 2

Even when I run the DXCC report with these settings:

DXCC summary or listing
Mode = CW
Band = 80M

I still get:

MIXED 2
CW 1
80 M 2

Why do I not only get the CW DXCC awarded QSOs here?

Pictures of the report settings and result can be found at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/dx4win-oz1lo.pdf

How do I (or OZ1LO) get a report that ONLY show the valid CW DXCCs on each
bands? Or is that not possible?

73 Joe, OZ0J