Mike,
When I do the "Sign a log" thing, it says it will sign and upload as W8DN with location Ohio (all 3 calls use Ohio as location). Is it going to give me a chance to change after that or immediately send the file. Seems like I would remember since I just uploaded DN Qs last night but I guess that is one of the "benefits" of getting to be an old fart.

Thanks,
Mike / W8DN
DX4Win Since Version 0.97