It's a little bit complicated...

First of all, do a search to find the QSOs you want to export (maybe you need to expand the QSO window pressing F5).

After this "make" a logbook window filled with the fields you need to have (right click and "report editor")

Then do a right click over the logbook window and "write to file" to get the file you want (.csv)

If you have difficulties, send me your log in dxl format and I will do it for you.

73 Kostas SV1DPI