Currently using Ver 6.05 with older XP PC

Purchased a new Win 10 PC , if I try to use my old 6.05 disk
to install on the new win10 machine, I get the message about
the Port Driver is needed or not found. My new machine has no
serial port, I will go wireless with that.

I want to upgrade from 6.05 to 8.05

My old machine should not be a problem upgrading there.
However how do I get the upgrade on the new win 10 pc when
there is no DX4WIN installed there to the port driver requirement.

The full version is $90 and the upgade is $40 , so a sizeable amount,
considering the CDN dollar sucks.

Any suggestions how I might proceed ??

Thanks , Glenn VA3DX