I have released version 9.1 of the DX4WIN Data Updater:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/

It will update automatically the next time you run your current version.

If you have not installed the new version yet, please read the
instructions at the URL above, especially this part:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/index.html#quick_start

Here are the release notes:

9.1 - 14 February 2017

    * Adding or removing selections in Master Callsigns and Membership
Lists, when there are no updated data files, rebuilds those databases
with the new selections, or creates empty lists if nothing is
selected.

    * If you specify a custom member list, but one does not exist, a
text editor will open to create it.

    * Duplicate calendar events are ignored (but logged), instead of a
pop-up warning

If you have any problems, please let me know so I can fix them.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us