There is something wrong with the update process.  It prompts you to
update, but it's not downloading.  This causes you to get in an update
loop.

Either install 9.1 from scratch, or answer NO when it asks if you want
to update.

I don't have time to fix this now, will look at in in the next day or two.

Sorry for the problems. I should have tested this first.,

73 - Jim D1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us