I have released version 9.2 of the DX4WIN Data Updater:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/

This version fixes the problem with the Updater updating (or removing) itself.

IMPORTANT:

Please uninstall any version(s) of DX4WIN Data Updater you may have
installed on your Windows system.  Then download and install version
9.2 from this link:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/index.html#history

Make sure to follow the installation instructions to install it in the
correct directory:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/index.html#install

You must have the Microsoft Visual C++ run-time library installed.
Instructions are here:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/index.html#quick_start

If you had already installed version 9.0 or 9.1, then the library is
probably already installed.

The first time you run version 9.2, you *may* be prompted with another
message to update the Updater.  Answer YES and let it update.  You
should not get this prompt again.  I do not yet know what is causing
the problem.

Your update settings should have been preserved through the
uninstall/reinstall, but make sure to check them before performing
your first update.

If you have any problems, first consult the instructions here:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/

If you can't find the answer, then let me know.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us