I have released version 9.3 of the DX4WIN Data Updater:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/

This version fixes two problems from 9.1:

- the Updater not updating properly (i.e. removing itself instead of updating)
- the Updater prompting to update immediately after installing the
latest version

The latter problem was due to a 1-second time difference between the
version installed on your computer, and the one uploaded to the web
site.  I do not know where this time difference is coming from (it may
be a rounding error).  But the program now ignores any "new" version
with a timestamp within 60 seconds of your current version.

I have also *removed* version 9.2 from the web site (except for the
release notes).

IMPORTANT:

Please uninstall any version(s) of DX4WIN Data Updater you may have
installed on your Windows system.  Then download and install version
9.3 from this link:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/index.html#history

Make sure to follow the installation instructions to install it in the
correct directory:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/index.html#install

You must have the Microsoft Visual C++ run-time library installed.
Instructions are here:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/index.html#quick_start

If you had already installed version 9.0, 9.1 or 9.2, then the library is
most likely already installed.

Your update settings should have been preserved through the
uninstall/reinstall, but make sure to check them before performing
your first update.

If you have any problems, first consult the instructions here:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/

If you can't find the answer, then let me know.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us