On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Thomas, DL1AMQ wrote:

> By using ClubLog's „paperless“ procedure I got accepted nearly 400 different
> IOTA groups, including IOTA contest QSOs, I never had a QSL for. Changing
> IOTA award status in log for each accepted QSO from „---“ into „C“ is
> consuming much time. Is there a more comfortable way ?
>
> I would like to use the CSV file, downloaded from RSGBIOTA.org, doing that
> for me.
> Any hints how to proceed ?

I wish I could say Yes, but there is no way to do this at the present time.

If I had the time (which I do not), I could write something that takes
the IOTA listing and modified the award flags in the .DXQ file
exported from DX4WIN. Then you could import those QSOs back into your
DX4WIN log, with the correct award status set.

But as I said, I don't have the time. Maybe someone else will
volunteer to write such a utility.  Until then....

73 - Jim AD1C

p.s. I have over 800 IOTA confirmed (paper QSLs), but have never sent
them in for credit.  I sure would like to do this some day.  Maybe I
can get the first few hundred confirmed with help from Club Log.  Then
I have to find all the other QSLs, which are in many different boxes,
partially sorted...

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us