If you updated to the latest DX4WIN country file, you may have lost
country credit for FT4JA QSOs made on 30 March 2016.  To make a quick
fix before I can release a new country file, use F8 to search for the
callsign FT4JA.  If your earliest QSO is on 30 March 2016 (the first
day of the DXpedition), and the Prefix field in the QSO window is
blank, type "FT/J" into the Prefix field, then use the F10 key to save
the QSO.  This will fix your log until the updated country file comes
along.

I'm still waiting to do a country file release with *no* mistakes.
The day it happens, I'll probably retire.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us