Thanks to Jim and others for the help.

I have now installed V7 on my second hard drive, by copying the complete folder, where it opened OK except for the file that is needed for using the LPT port (which I don't need).

I had noticed that my install of V8 is in C:\ so I was going to ask about that, but Jim has given me the answer before I asked it! Now I just need to plan the upgrade to V8.. I have rather a mess of text comments in the notes for this call and notes for this QSO, so I think I am going to have some "fun" rationalising these..

Again, thank for the help.

73,
Dave, G3UEG