      From: Mike Cizek W0VTT <mgci...@gmail.com>
 To: 'Dean Norris' <roa...@k7no.com>; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Cc: k...@arrl.net
 Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 5:15 PM
 Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Query

Hello Dean,

Are you talking about the DXCC report?  In this matrix the symbols are:
C = confirmed (but not submitted for credit, or credited by the League)
S= submitted for credit (but not yet credited)
*= confirmed, submitted, and credited to your DXCC account.

So - what you see is not unusual.  There is a handy way to align your DX4WIN
log with your ARRL DXCC account, if you have a DXCC award and an LoTW
account.  Use Jim's utility program "Compare LoTW to DX4WIN".  Info is here:
http://dx4win.ad1c.us/lotw/index.html

GL.

73,
Mike W0VTT