On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 1:35 PM, Carol Richards N2MM wrote:

> All 420K qsos imported very nicely except for one problem...All of my qso
> info is gone; i.e.; names, qth's, etc. Only the call sign and all the qsos
> related to the call sign appear..Just no information.

It sounds like you exported and imported your log.  There is no need
to do this.  Simply copy the SAVE\N2MM.DXL file from the old to the
new computer.

In fact, it's really as simple as copying the entire DX4W805 directory
(and subdirectories) from the old to the new computer.  Create a a
desktop shortcut to the dx4win.exe file, use it to start DX4WiN, and
open the N2MM log file from the current (new) SAVE directory.

See:  http://dx4win.ad1c.us/appnotes/upgrade.html

Also make sure to update all your data files:

   http://dx4win.ad1c.us/updater/

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us