Hi all
I know DX4Win will not accept JT65-type reports (negative numbers)
I have exported my QSO to an adif file, hoping to deal with the report issue with another logging program.
So I export myDX4Win log to adif.
I import to the other program which allows to me modify the reports.
I export to an adif file.
I open BV7 and import that adif file (I want to use BV7 for my labels)
... no QSO is imported.

I am lost. Can someone help me to deal with this problem ?

For info, if I try to export my general log which includes JT65 QSO, they are all imported no problem... EXCEPT the JT65 ones which disappear !!

73
Paul F6EXV