I have released version 7.0 of ADIF to DX4WIN, you can download it from here:

   http://dx4win.ad1c.us/adif2dxq/

Here are the release notes for this version:

Ver 7.0 - 1 July 2017
    Feature: optionally convert callsigns logged with county
abbreviation to /Mobile
    Feature: added 5-letter abbreviations for IN QSO Party
    Bug fix: recognize APP_WRITELOG_PR ADIF tag as Japanese prefecture
in JIDX contest
    Bug fix: use FIPS names for US counties. This corrects a few
spelling mistakes.
    Bug fix: skip QSOs that are missing a callsign (instead of crashing)
    Bug fix: fixed invalid callsign reporting when date and/or time is
missing. This can occur due to a corrupt ADIF QSO record.
    Bug fix: transmitted serial #s weren't written to "Notes for this
QSO" field for RDA contest
    Other: now using Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 compiler

If you have problems installing or running the program, re-read the
instructions at the URL above!  If that does not solve your problem,
please let me know.

Your anti-virus program may report a false-positive during
installation or operation.  Please disable it to see if that fixes the
problem.  I use the anti-virus built into Windows 10 and have not had
any problems with either.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us