From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of N4QS, Dave Perry
Sent: Friday, 11 August, 2017 15:28
To: 'Robert Garceau'; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] JT65 in report

Robert,

If you import the QSOs from WSJT-X into DX4WIN, JT65 and the received and
sent signal reports should show up in the Notes for this Call box--which is
an incorrect mapping.  You then must manually cut and paste to move the JT65
comments from the Notes for this Call box into the Notes for this QSO box.
If you are entering the QSOs manually, you can enter JT65 directly into the
Notes for the QSO box.  Once you have JT65 entered into the Notes for this
QSO box for all of your Jt65 QSOs, you can do a search by pressing F8 and
then entering JT65 in the Notes box -- when you hit enter all of your JT65
Qs should be displayed.  With this filter displayed, you should be able to
then run reports as you want.

Rumor has it that Paul may be working on a new version that will fix this
problem.  Can any beta testers speak to this?

73,

Dave, N4QS