Maybe everyone had found this out already but thought I would mention it as I
had not seen it.  I had been wanting to load my FT8 QSOs into LOTW with FT8
actually showing up in LOTW somehow but with no FT8 selection in DX4win it did
not seem possible.  But I found a work around.  By picking a mode that is in
DX4win and not in the TQSL ADIF mode mappings list I was able to load QSOs into
LOTW with FT8 assigned as the mode.  In DX4 I log the QSO as TOR and just for
my info put into the Notes For This QSO, the signal report, ie –18.
The RST box need an update to allow ie –06 etc also.

In the TQSL mode mapping I made TOR->FT8.  I did get an error I recall the
first time I uploaded to LOTW saying something about the mode, but everything
went in okay as FT8.  Subsequent loads I have not seen any errors and I now
have FT8 QSOs in LOTW.  Not that it is a big deal as you could load them as
RTTY and they will still work fine as it will be counted as Digital for DXCC in
the end just like FT8. I had been using RTTY prior to this to log FT8 but it
seems more elegant to have FT8 in there. HI.  73 Mike K4PI