Atlantic 2000 on the air this Sunday 11.12.2016
Atlantic 2000 will be on the air this Sunday 11th of December:
- 10:00 to 11:00 UTC on 6005 and 7310 kHz
- 18:00 to 19:00 UTC on 3985 kHz
+ streaming at the same time on our website:
http://radioatlantic2000.free.fr
Reports to: atlantic2000internatio...@gmail.com
Good listening!  Visit our website : http://radioatlantic2000.free.fr

Marconi Radio International's schedule on 11 December 2016
MRI will be on the air from 1315 to 1615 UTC on 7700 kHz USB Mode with a power
of 100 watts. Reception reports with audio clips (mp3-file) are welcome and
confirmed by QSL verification. Some lucky listeners will also receive our
printed QSL card, so don't forget to include your postal address. E-mail:
marconiradiointernational (at) gmail.com .Last but not least, we need your
help! If you are a DX blogger, or use social networks, please post an
announcement on your own blog and/or Facebook or send out a tweet. You can also
forward this message to a friend. This should help increase our potential
audience. We hope to hear from a lot of shortwave listeners about our
transmissions.  Best 73's
Marconi Radio International (MRI)
kkx