Peter,

I have known Graham Kelly for 7 years personally  and worked with him for
about 4-5 of those.

Graham is one of the most honest people I know  and I, for one, have no
hesitation in trusting him with my funds.

I recommend you send Graham an email with full details of your transaction.
or phone him or fax  (all numbers on his web site)

Graham has a very large business and it is easy to loose track of one
transaction if full details are omitted.

Also The Australian banks tend to close down  over the  christmas /new year
period and are extremely slow during that time.  Now that the holiday season
is over they should be back to normal

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
http://www.visarebates.com/Index.cfm?ReferralID=goldtoday