Good afternoon,

EuroGoldLine is now available, based in Europe, but
WORLDWIDE access.  Translations to all languages are
not yet complete, if your's isn't completed you will
be taken to English.  Visit us at:

http://www.eurogoldline.nl

We will be adding FAX and onlline support shortly, as
soon as the local telephone company shows up.

We are based in Arnhem, the province of Gelderland and
the fastest growing area of the Netherlands.

We proudly display our business registration on our
first page, with a means to independently verify the
information. All orders will receive a confirmation
e-mail, another when the funds have arrived at our
bank and a final detailed one, including batch number
when we have funded the account.  Questions are always
welcome, and answered.

Regards,

EuroGoldLine  Admin
ICQ 94782605