Good afternoon all,

Please note that Lateko bank has frozen, WITHOUT
notice all of our accounts.  While we do not yet know
the full extent of this, our operating funds for the
main part are therefore also tied.  We are in contact
with our attorney in Riga, and expect to immediately
return there.

Additionally, we have received an affidavit, submitted
by Mr. Rupert Utley(Hill & Associates aka OSrecovery)
and will be contacting counsel to initiate actions of
perjury, with malice and intent.

we will update more, as soon as posible. We regret the
inconvenience to our clients and will take all actions
to remedy this as quickly as possible.

Further, we know that there has been a smear campaign
against us and all exchange services and ask that
clients send to [EMAIL PROTECTED] the proofs
of this.

Regards,

Frank
Euro Gold Line B.V.

=====
Get your free e-gold, E-Bullion or EVO cash account.
Visit
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Take a look at the new Euro Gold Line, more than just an exhange agent for digital
currencies, we can now offer a variety of financial products to fit your needs, with
more on the way.
Stop getting ripped off, learn how to fight back, join
http://www.e-told.com/139538