From: "The Gold Economy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:24:21 -0500

>However, PGP is extremely vulnerable to keystroke logging.
>Clipboard pasting your PGP password simply shifts the
>vulnerability to clipboard logging.  And the PGP private
>key would seem to be something one could grab off the
>user's hard drive over the 'net.

Of course we do not keep our PGP Keywords on the hard drive.

We keep them else where and only plug them in when we actually use them.

kind regards,

Michael
Vice President
Global Digital Currency Association
http://www.gdcaonline.org
'Because reputation counts'
http://www.gold-today.com
http://www.goldcenturypress.com
I recommend Fastmail.fm for all your email needs.
http://www.fastmail.fm/mail/?STKI=89760