Robert,

Mark my words, I'll get a pic of myself (or wife, or maybe even YOU)
flying the UFO gyro, somewhere over the Pacific or Med, processing
e-gold/ecurrency orders on a GPRS enabled laptop. (Maybe in Malta, GPRS
is free there!) We are researching light-weight mobile cell
repeaters/boosters, as we speak, to fit on the outside of the cabin for
our cellphones and the PC GPRS card. We'll also be installing the GPS
antenna, and the other aerials needed for the various radio's.

The ultimate, of course, is a mobile satellite internet access. Utopia!
This will happen sooner or later!

The first customer processed will get their ecurrency order fulfilled at
no charge at all.

GK

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:22:54 -0500, "Robert B.Z."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> Graham,
>
>  All my NZ
> > customers will be invited for a flight (if they trust my flying!) Next
> > year, we plan to move to Europe with the machine.
> >
> Are you selling concessions for in-flight gold sales, yet? ;o)
>
> Cheers,
> Robert.

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO

'I was not born to be a second-hander' - Ayn Rand