Robert,

Robert B.Z. wrote:

>> 1g e-gold = 1g pecunix = 1g e-bullion = 1g goldmoney
>>
> No it is untrue on two counts:
> (1) 1g e-gold = (1g sth else - minus exchange fees)

Untrue... 1g e-gold has ALWAYS been = to 1g Pecunix... Try it for yourself <http://open2exchange.com/buy.sell...c2c>

Likewise for all the others...

> Either way, I think the main concerns are not two words I used and > their dictionary meanings, but the fact that for 1g comgold to be
> redeemable for gold, you need to look at it as 100/100g comgold

I think you have misunderstood Viking completely...

> Hence there has to be actual proof of the gold holdings
> for each currency,

That is what Viking proposed.

The simple proposal was that there would always be a 1:1 ratio of gold to comgold, but a user would need to take pot luck when redeeming...

In other words, if you wish to redeem 40g of comgold, and there is say 30g of e-gold in the system, and 20g of Pecunix and 10g of e-bullion etc, you are out of luck if you want it all in e-gold, you would need to take the 30g in e-gold and the balance in one of the others...

There is no fractional system...

Regards,

Sidd.

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.