Thank you for the replies everyone. I will now go
ahead and reply to all the e-gold account offers I
received.

I am also in need for EvoCash accounts. I don't have a
pricing schedule for that set yet, so just reply if
you feel you have a spare account with a number that
is worth something (numbers lower than 100000 should
be fine). The prices I will be paying for those are
similar to the ones I pay for e-gold accounts.

Thanks,

Jack