Garry,

Vermicyle was (and is) a great project. However, we had very little
interest in it, from the e-gold list. (It's a shame!) All investers funds
were returned in full. So, we test out the product/ market, and try to
ascertain what the customers want. All feedback is valuable, and very
much appreciated!

I do announce many things, and I generally gets great results, on *most*
things I do. (According to the Master Plan). However, ALL
results/feedback/market survey info is evaluated, and learnt from.
Customer complaints are very valuable to me, as we are always adjusting,
to make it better.

Actually, most people know me by my nickname: RESULTS!

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 16:36:51 -0500, "Internet Investment Group LLC
Internet Investment Group LLC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> he is great in announcing great things. but thats all. very late
> funding and very unfavourable rates and terms of business. by the way
> what happened to your vermicycle? project which you heavily advertised
> here? i assume it was a big success. ;-) i am waiting for your creative
> explanations ;-) maybe the summer was too hot and noone wanted to
> invest with goldlater ;-)

Graham "Results" Kelly CEO
GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO
UK Fax +44 (0) 870 135-0279

'I was not born to be a second-hander' - Ayn Rand