At 11:18 AM -0500 12/3/03, Internet Investment Group LLC wrote:

I'M EXCITED TO INFORM YOU THAT I ALREADY RECEIVED AN ENQUIRY OF A COMPETITOR OF GRAHAM KELLY: :-)

I'm sure that everyone on the list here is excited that you've informed them personally of that exciting development.

COMPETITION IS GOOD AND BRINGS DOWN PROFITS.

CAPS ARE BAD.

YES, I'M EXCITED TO ENLIGHTEN THE E-GOLD LIST, AGAIN!

I'm sure everyone is waiting with baited breath.

If you don't like the services or service that Graham Kelly offers, and clearly you don't, then simply don't use them in the future. I think you've made the point about your dissatisfaction many times over.

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.