Garry,

Thank you for the opportunity to respond to this... again! You are
correct, we were delayed 3 weeks, as we had issues accessing the DMT
system. As I recall, so did YOU! As well, one of our suppliers of
ecurrency who promised us fast delivery of DMT let us down (very unusual,
and now fixed). It's fairly common knowledge that I do make the
occassional mistake, just ask my wife! :)

I admit I was tardy in the transaction. I admit I stuffed up. Quite
rightly you cancelled the order, as anyone would have, myself included.
The funds were returned, in full, less the DMT transfer fees. I just have
one concern... why did you cancel AFTER the order was completed?

Now, let's move on, don't you think? OSGold is dead and buried, I lost a
lot of $$$ with my involvement with them, and most valuable lessons
learnt. As my good friend from Ft Worth would say, "That old dog don't
hunt no more!" Incidently, how much did YOU personally lose with OSGold?

HOWEVER, in any case, I'm prepared to offer you a free virtual Visa debit
card. I can issue you this in about 60 seconds, or less. Funding of it
can take a tad longer, perhaps less than 5 minutes.  Please email me back
your name, address, phone, email, and either your SSN, drivers licence
number, or passport number. You use this "card" for internet purchases
only, and there is full online access. It also comes with a CVV2 number.
Card to Card transfers are easy.

Garry, This is my one and only offer to you. Take it, or leave it.

To all my customers: we will be selling a combination "Virtual" Visa
Card, as well as an ATM card, same account. There will be a link
available on my site within a few days. NEW customers will be able to
simply tick a box when placing their order.

I'm EXCITED again!

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 09:50:53 -0500, "Internet Investment Group LLC
Internet Investment Group LLC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> the order was reversed because GoldNow sent us usd instead of e-gold.
> we are faced with a loss in gold because GoldNow delayed our order. we
> had to wait approximately THREE WEEKS!
> graham kelly delayed it and should pay the price for this delay.
> in fact he has not to pay any price for this delay...simple return what
> you get from us.
> we gave you gold and expect to get back the same weight of gold. that's
> all.  but i have no hope. this marketing guy has no ethics.
> you may have a look at the osgold case. he promoted osgold heavily at a
> time he already knew that it is a scam to get his inventory of osgold
> funds sold.

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO
UK Fax +44 (0) 870 135-0279

'I was not born to be a second-hander' - Ayn Rand