Guys,

A few weeks ago we received a $2500 credit card order for e-gold. The
order didn't pass our standard DD process, so we rejected it as
fraudulent. I then contacted the school he was at (shown from the IP
address), and advised them that a student had stolen a CC & local ID, and
tried stealing e-gold from us. The president of the university,
naturally, was concerned at the reputation of the school, and leapt into
immediate action, and advised the University IT Dept, who were able to ID
the culprit. The head of student services then called the local police,
who checked out my allegations, spoke to the real card holder, then
apprehended the crook, (and the school equipment used by him, as
evidence) who may be deported back to his home country. In fact, the guy
turned out to be a tutor, not a student.

Here is the crooks details;

He uses [EMAIL PROTECTED] as an email address, and his e-gold
account number is 579236. The perpetrators IP was 198.110.220.109 (Lake
Superior State University) and the order was placed
10/23/03 03:02  (CST).

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO
GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO
UK Fax +44 (0) 870 135-0279

'I was not born to be a second-hander' - Ayn Rand