--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> And it's in INTERNATIONAL waters, so finders-keepers
> is still possible! WooHoo!

Forgive my naivette, but wouldn't the proceeds belong
to the insurance firm which covered the original wreck?

=====
-- David Beroff ([EMAIL PROTECTED])   Founder/CEO, note.com LLC
P.O. Box 234, Jenkintown, PA 19046-0234 (USA)   http://LeadFactory.com
Voice: +1 (215) 576-6800   Personal journal: http://David.Beroff.com

I made $10,000 the first day I started reading this book!
You can have it for free:  http://note.com/success/rich.pl