GH,

No, Garry is correct... our order form is not correct yet (will it ever
be?) I have about 10 minor changes to do & 3 major changes. I live in NZ,
and my programmer lives in Alabama! But, we will soldier on...

Garry gave me USD worth of e-gold, and requested an exchange into
DMT/Alta credits, which was delivered into his DMT/Alta account, albeit
very late. AFTER the deal was concluded, he wanted a cancellation of the
order. So, we reversed the entire process, and we returned USD worth of
e-gold in full, less the actual DMT/Alta fees. Our discounted fee was
also returned.

His initial issue was the late delivery, for which we apologised, and
gave a 50% reduction on the GoldNow fee. His secondary issue now is that
he is concerned about the loss of approx. $13, between the time he
transferred the e-gold to us, and the value of it when returned... the
GoldNow policy states (rightly or wrongly) that we deal in the USD
standard value of e-gold, AT THE TIME of each transfer.

... and that's the story, in a nutshell. As far as I'm concerned, the
issue is over. I made mistakes, and I am now paying for those mistakes by
losing a potentially good customer, in Garry. MOST of the rest of my
customers/suppliers/friends/supporters think it's simply hilarious... I
don't find it amusing at all, but I will get some mileage out of it from
the lessons I learnt (all according to the Master Plan). I have
considered ALL aspects of this scenario, and I have learnt lessons, and I
stand by my decisions.

I'll not bring up this subject again, except for my right of reply, if
needed.

Garry: CAPS is considered shouting in a list. Go read some general roolz
regarding it... can some knowledgeable person point me/him to the
netiquite site?

GK

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 10:33:38 -0800, "Katz Global Media"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> at least he shows some respect and has business communication skills. You
> SHOUT like you are a 12 your old spoiled brat on an aol forum.
>
> > NO. HE HAS NOT TAKEN ANYTHING INTO CONSIDERATION. HIS ORDERING FORM IS
> STILL INCOMPLETE. ONE CANNOT STATE WHAT TYPE OF CURRENCY ONE WANTS TO
> HAVE TRANSFERRED INTO ONES ALTA ACCOUNT.

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO
UK Fax +44 (0) 870 135-0279

'I was not born to be a second-hander' - Ayn Rand