Somebody get this man laid. He is hallucinating of a life back in 1850
when $300 could have bought him all that...

Robert, my madcap friend, it is not so much the volume of gloriously passive monthly money ($300), but the style and ease of having an investment in the e-gold universe

Having been a fan of egold for so long the idea of having passive monthly income in egold is orgasmic

On your journey of learning what money is, Robert, dont EVER sneer at seemingly low volumes of money. A person with an income of 30 or 40 grand a month would treat an income stream that generates $100 a month with the utmost - the utmost - care and gravity.

And they are calling 'me' mad. Shesh. 8% compounding per annum and the guy
is in gagaland.

Use your keyboard!

Hit return!

Now type in English where else I can invest egold and get returns

I will love you forever!

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.