Thank a lot Matt for the info.  At least this gives me something else to
look into before I yank the Endian.  I will begin some research now and see
if this is where the problem lies.

As far as this mailing list and the forums you are correct it it garbage.
 I don't really understand why though.  I have tried just about every open
source UTM on the market and all their communities are vibrant.  The Endian
stacks up well against all of them yet the community is non-existent.  It's
a shame for such a well polished product in so many ways.

Sincerely,

Scott Howell
Mobile : 404-735-5273