BTW, thanks for the info.  I researched this a bit and think it may be my
culprit.  I am going to manually unload the nf_conntrack_sip and nf_nat_sip
modules tonight and reboot to see if this fixes the issue but I suspect it
will.  I'll update this thread if it does.

Concerning the product there is always a tradeoff with features.  I am a
big supporter of pfSense and still am, but there are a handful of features
on Endian that just work and are so much easier to configure.  I have had
some strange behavior with the IPSEC VPN however on a this rollout of 9
locations that I may start a new thread on it's just low on my list right
now.

Sincerely,

Scott Howell
Mobile : 404-735-5273