What happens when you reboot endian firewall n browse same website u having
trouble.?

Farzan Qureshi
------------------
Rosmini College
Network Administrator & Helpdesk support

On 23/04/2014 3:37 AM, "ANIS El Achèche" <elache...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Emmm.. I see, thinks for trying to help me :)
> Can you tell us your feedback about the Bleeding Edge?!
>

> *El Achèche ANIS*
> *An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator*
> *Official Ubuntu Member  **|** Member @CLibre.tn | Junior
> SysAdmin @ApptivIT*
>
> *elache...@ubuntu.com <elache...@ubuntu.com> | # whoami
> <http://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche> *
>
> *"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy*
>

> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Matt Hayes <domin...@slackadelic.com>wrote:
>
>> Very odd... I've not had this issue myself.  Then again, I'm on the
>> bleeding edge 3.x release right now..
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:33 AM, ANIS El Achèche
>> <elache...@ubuntu.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not.. But the status page show me that the DNs proxy is running :/
>>>

>>> *El Achèche ANIS*
>>> *An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator*
>>> *Official Ubuntu Member  **|** Member @CLibre.tn | Junior
>>> SysAdmin @ApptivIT*
>>>
>>> *elache...@ubuntu.com <elache...@ubuntu.com> | # whoami
>>> <http://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche> *
>>>
>>> *"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy*

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager (
ad...@rosmini.school.nz). Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Rosmini Collegeaccepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.