I know that, but when I use my REDIP from my LAN the FW block that request!

*El Achèche ANIS*
*An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator*
*Official Ubuntu Member  **|** Member @CLibre.tn | Junior
SysAdmin @ApptivIT*

*elache...@ubuntu.com <elache...@ubuntu.com> | # whoami
<http://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche>*

*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy*