Hi again

I've just noticed that I missed something from my previous post to the list. In
the brackets where I mentioned the Captive Portal I meant to add that as well
as the High Availability you might want to look at that as you're a business.
If you have any questions you'll find the OPNsense forums quite helpful and
friendly. :)

Regards

Bill