Karl,

I can only speak for myself, although apparently some have agreed with
me.  I have ordered one, and when Gary first suggested it, I encouraged him.

I do not operate many CW contests, and do not chase DX with a fervor as
some do.
My preferred width for general CW tuning is 700 Hz.  The DSP filtering
will take care of the rest for me.  If there are so many undesired CW
signals on the band that the DSP cannot handle, I am likely not to be
operating there anyway.

So it gives me a good general purpose CW filter of a width I normally
use.  Others are free to agree or disagree, but that is what I like.

73,
Don W3FPR