I had forgotten about setting the SUB AF to balance.  Thanks for the
reminder.
Is there a macro command that will adjust the balance?  I set the SUB AF to
Balance and the knob on the radio controls the balance.  My macro to set
the SUB AF Gain still sets the gain instead of the balance.

73,
Tom - KQ5S