There is an absolutely wonderful tool called PopFile that sits between your mail client and your mail server, reads all your incoming mail and classifies it.

You set up folders, call them K3S or KX3 or Antennas or QRM, and you start clicking on messages and telling PopFile "this is Antennas" or "This is QRM" and after the first half-dozen are classified, you only click on "errors."

You don't even have to know why QRM is QRM.

I respectfully submit that those who think this (relatively quiet and fairly tame) list is a problem spend a little time with PopFile.

73 -- Lynn