Gene,
FB on the setup. I heard and worked a few Europeans, to include CS2C; he got my
#1. But, there just didn't seem like there were that many stations total on 80,
and I quit at 0300.

Yep. There was a lot of noise here in Maryland on the band. But, what's a
little noise in a contest?

I'm running a K3s at 100 Watts. The antenna is an inverted L fed at the center,
about 55' up a tree. The other half slopes down to about 40 feet. Each leg is
61' long, and I use ladder line to feed it. It works great with no ground on
80-30 meters. But, if there are few stations on, the score will not be great.
I'm watching 80 now and will stay on until I fully run out of steam.

73,
Barry
K3NDM

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App