I've been using JT modes for about six years. You should ONLY use WSJT-X, which is the software developed under the supervision of WSJT inventor (and Nobel laureate) K1JT. All other versions are derived from his earlier work, and most are unauthorized. His software is the best.

https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx.html

73, Jim K9YC