To expand just a bit, when commanding a QSY from the N1MM+ entry window, the P3 seems to put that frequency in the center of the screen in fixed-tune mode placing the edges +/- 10 KHz from it. If I QSY to 14050or 14070, which are the center of a 20 KHz boundary, the right and left edges of the screen remain on 20 KHz boundaries which is what I wanted. I believe this is what Alan said. You'd think I could have figured this out on my own. [:-)

73,

Fred ("Skip") K6DGW
Sparks NV USA
Washoe County DM09dn

On 5/28/2017 11:19 AM, Fred Jensen wrote:
Thanks Alan. I just verified that this happens only when I QSY by typing a frequency into the N1MM+ entry window. Problem resolved.

73,

Fred ("Skip") K6DGW
Sparks NV USA
Washoe County DM09dn

On 5/27/2017 8:41 PM, Alan wrote:
If N1MM changes the K3 VFO frequency, even temporarily, it could cause the P3 to reset its center frequency. To prevent that, you can set the P3's FixMode to "Static".

Alan N1AL